Ukrainian LGBTQ+ and feminist NGO ‘Insight’ collect donations for support LGBTQI+ people during the war in Ukraine via providing psychological and legal support, medicines, hormones, food, relocation, safe houses for permanent stay etc.
Due to the Russian military invasion in Ukraine, a lot of LGBTQI+people have left their homes. Another cannot leave their houses and don’t have any access to food, medicines or information.
What we do now during the war:
- launched help-bot for legal and psychological support for LGBTQI+ communities and for women;
- opened 2 safe houses for permanent stay in Lviv and 1 in Chernivtsi (each can host 15-20 people at the time)
- setup hormone deliveries for T*people to different cities in Ukraine;
- setup medicine deliveries;
- setup evacuation logistic LGBTQ+ people and women to safer locations (EU, Western Ukraine)
- connect people with host organizations in EU and other countries
‘Insight’ public organization is working in 11 regions of Ukraine and was founded in 2008.