- people from the LGBT+ community and their relatives;
- transgender people on issues related to legal gender reassignment and providing support;
- people from the LGBT+ community on illegal actions of civil servants, police, doctors.
We provide professional legal support to:
- survivors of domestic violence;
- people who have suffered from hate crimes;
- people who face discrimination.
We also provide advice and training on security during peaceful assemblies. In addition, we conduct cases in court.
All counseling is provided regardless of your nationality, social status, or place of residence.