Understanding, acceptance, and timely psychological support are extremely important for LGBT+ people who are constantly confronted with homophobia, transphobia, pan- and biphobia.
LGBT+ friendly psychologists provide:
- Individual consultations of professional psychotherapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists for LGBT+ community (in Kyiv and based on regional initiatives).
- One-time consultations for couples, relatives, and friends of people from LGBT+ community.
- Psychotherapeutic groups for LGBT+ community.
- Support groups for LGBT+ community.
- Open lectures and seminars.
- Training programs for psychologists, psychotherapists who are working with LGBT+ community.
- Training modules for social workers, professionals, and representatives of other professions to help in work with LGBT+ community.
- Development of useful information materials (articles, podcasts, publications).
- Development of affordable psychological support in the regions.